- 3-5+ years of sales or account management experience.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- A strong track record of supporting and servicing customers in a wide geographic area.
- Proven ability to meet or exceed quotas.
- Experience working in a metrics driven environment required.
- Ability to make sound independent decisions, within general policy, procedural and legal guidelines.
- Ability to understand, explain and apply applicable laws, codes, regulations, and standards.
- Ability to independently organize own work, set priorities, and meet critical time deadlines.
- Demonstrated experience in the senior care industry or other relevant experience is preferred.
- Strong computer skills necessary, including Word and Excel.
- Pipeline Management: maintain accurate and timely records and files in the CRM.
- Must have reliable transportation to visit partner communities from time to time.
Home Office Requirements
- This position is mainly a home based phone position therefore Partner Development Managers are required to have a designated home office as well as a high speed internet connection.
- You will be provided with a laptop.
Bachelor's degree preferred.
The position is a salaried, non-exempt position with bonus.