- Thoroughly understand the SLA Process and demonstrated expertise with YGL.
- Strong communicator who is passionate in helping others to succeed.
- Dedication to providing service excellence to our Partner Communities.
- Communicates effectively with clear and concise directions.
- Critical thinking, problem solving and collaboration skills.
- Comfortable in a virtual environment and using platforms such as JoinMe.
- Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and Google (Drive and Sites) product suites.
- Ability to manage multiple demands.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and good follow through.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years as a Senior Living Advisor with A Place for Mom.
This is an exempt position.