This primary focus of this position is to provide scheduling, travel, expense, and day to day support to the Chief Sales Officer.
- Calendar management; look ahead and resolve any conflicts with a sense of urgency and minimal oversight
- Prioritize requests, appropriately asking questions and/or flagging potential issues as appropriate
- Process monthly Concur expense reconciliation, submittals, plus review for accuracy and compliance with company policy for approvals on behalf of your executive
- Travel coordination; flight arrangements, hotel accommodations, transportation needs and procuring any necessary documentation such as passports, visas, or other clearances
- Serves as the point of contact between the leadership team, employees, external clients and partners
- Handles legal disclosure, privileged and confidential processes, documents and information with the utmost discretion
- Thinks strategically with a broad view, incorporating information from various sources, anticipating future needs and using connections to make smart business choices