Required Skills and Competencies
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in analytical environments with emphasis on data analysis, reporting, and operational strategy. Relevant experience includes consulting, sales operations, business intelligence, supply chain analytics, or related fields.
- Highly analytical: Exceptional analytical and problem solving capabilities, including the ability to logically and efficiently structure ambiguous problems, identify sources of data, conduct complicated analysis, identify key insights and recommend actions. Be able to query and analyze data from various and differing systems (both technical and process)
- Creative problem solver: Skilled at information collection and discovery; demonstrated ability to develop practical, workable solutions. Skilled at learning and applying new technology tools.
- Demonstrates ownership: Ability to learn quickly, be proactive, and assume ownership for broad tracks of work. This role is intended for somebody who will take meaningful responsibility for scaling and maintaining reporting and analysis
- Highly collaborative: Able to work across functions, geographies, and organizational levels to develop solutions; engages and involves key stakeholders. Be able to collaborate well with sales leaders (generally the end user of most of our reports)
- Creates leverage: Able to design efficient, scalable solutions while constantly focusing efforts on the most beneficial activities
- Strong communicator: Able to communicate well to a data-savvy audience but also to less data savvy audiences. Able to translate data insights to sales teams.
- Project management: Able to manage small to medium sized projects
- Team player: Builds good relationships with the team and across the organization.
- Strong “fire fighter” mentality – ready to jump in, respond and help sales teams experiencing issues; Able to track a trend in the issues, come up with a plan and solve
Education Requirements + Skills
Bachelor’s degree required. Graduate study preferred.
Exceptional SQL experience, required
Experience in SSRS, preferred
Experience in Qlikview, preferred
Experience in Tableau, preferred
The position is a salary, exempt position.
This position is based in Seattle WA and is not a WFH position.
We offer all the things you’d expect from a “great company.” We’ve got the basics: healthcare benefits, transportation subsidies, located in the heart of downtown with great views and plenty of food options. Beyond that, we are proud to offer a culture where people are “real”, authentic, smart and fun. This is your opportunity to make a huge impact at an excellent company with exceptional people on an exceptional team.
About A Place for Mom
A Place for Mom provides a valuable resource for families seeking senior care solutions for their parents. Since A Place for Mom was established in 2000, we have helped over a million families find senior care and housing options and have become the largest senior living referral service in the U.S and Canada.
Our service is completely free for families; our local Advisors are senior care experts in the markets they operate and know the care, properties, costs and reputation of communities available; in addition most Advisors are deeply experienced and have helped thousands of families find the right solution for their mom or dad. They will provide invaluable guidance to the family saving them time and providing confidence they are making the right decision in coordination and on behalf of their parent or loved one (all at no cost).