Inside Sales Representative - Senior Living Advisor
Who we are
A Place for Mom is an online platform connecting families in need of senior care services with a team of experienced advisors providing insight-driven and personalized solutions. Our mission, as the leader in senior care advisory, is to be a trusted destination for families and our community customers. We are a quickly growing organization with over 300 advisors connecting more than 300,000 families every year to one of our community customers.
Living by our values and working to achieve excellence on behalf of our customers is integral to success at A Place for Mom. Employees who thrive at A Place for Mom live our values every day and are an important part of our hiring practices:
- Focus on Excellence
- Act with Integrity & Assume Positive Intent
- Drive Outcomes Every Day with Passion and A Sense of Mission
- Make the Lives of our Families and Customers Better, Easier and More Successful
- Realize the Full Potential in Each Team Member. Work as a Single Supportive Team
What you will do
- Work in a growing, fast-paced industry to help educate families on senior care options and find the right communities to meet their needs while working remotely from your home office.
- Take inbound, pre-screened leads and help guide families from initial consultation, to touring of facilities, and ultimately moving into a senior living community.
- Act as the liaison between families in need and the senior housing communities or care providers.
Who you are
- A selling machine!
- Highly empathetic
- Excited to work in the unique industry of senior living
What will make you successful
Success is measured by reaching daily call benchmarks, scheduling tours at communities, and converting leads into move-ins resulting in achievement of a monthly quota.
- Passion to learn – We offer an extensive new hire training program to prepare you to assist the families as well as ongoing feedback to help you improve performance over time.
- Competitive by nature - You need to be self-motivated and have the drive to win and hit your sales goals
- Technically proficient – You must be proficient at both Microsoft Office as well as have the ability to learn and use our internal CRM systems.
- Flexibility - You need to be available to work evening, nights and weekends. We are a consumer facing business and we need to be available when our families need us.